At Sembcorp, we recognise that our employees are our most vital assets and a key stakeholder in a thriving business. We are committed to providing a fair, diverse and inclusive workplace and believe that every individual should be treated with dignity and respect. We value the diversity and creative potential that individuals with differing backgrounds and abilities can bring to our business community. Our five key principles for fair employment practices are to:
- Recruit and select based on merit, skills, experience and ability, regardless of age, race, gender, religion or family status
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems
- Provide equal opportunities for training and development based on employees' strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential
- Reward fairly based on ability, performance, contribution and experience
- Adhere to UK employment practices and legislation
- Anti-slavery and human trafficking policy statement. Click here to view.